Know Foods Corp.
Know Foods Corp., including its affiliates (”Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for you personally or on behalf of your entity (“you” or “user”).
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, phone number, address, and any other information you submit to us through the Site. We collect information related to you for the purpose of carrying out the Services. This information includes but is not limited to: your name, e-mail address, and other contact information, your IP address, and your activity on the site.
1. Information collected via Technology. In an effort to improve the quality of the Services, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Services, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Services, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our Services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers. We may send you offers and information related to our Services from which you may opt out via the unsubscribe function in the email. We may also send you important account related information, from which you cannot opt out.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. CUSTOMER DATA
”Customer Data” means all information processed or stored on the Service by Customer or on Customer’s behalf, as well as any information derived from such information. Customer Data includes, without limitation: (1) information provided on the Service; (2) information provided to Company by other users or by other third parties; and (3) personally identifiable information from such customers, users, or other third parties.
(a) Access, Use, & Legal Compulsion. Unless it receives Customer’s prior written consent, Company:
- shall not access, process, or otherwise use Customer Data other than as necessary to facilitate the Services;
- shall not give any of its employees access to Customer Data except to the extent that such individual needs access to facilitate performance under this Agreement and is subject to a reasonable written nondisclosure agreement with Company protecting such data, with terms reasonably consistent with those of this Section; and
- shall not give any third-party access to Customer Data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company may disclose Customer Data as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. Company shall give Customer prompt notice of any such legal or governmental demand and reasonably cooperate with Customer in any effort to seek a protective order or otherwise to contest such required disclosure, at Customer’s expense.
(b) Customer’s Rights. Unless otherwise stated in this Agreement, Customer possesses and retains all right, title, and interest in and to Customer Data, and Company’s use and possession thereof is solely on Customer’s behalf.
V. THIRD-PARTY INTEGRATIONS; LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
2. Third-party integrations. In order to facilitate the Services, we utilize several third-party platforms, and your use of these third-party platforms is subject to the applicable privacy policies of the parties providing those third-party platforms and associates services, in addition to this Agreement. Specifically:
- Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you, and your use of the e-commerce platform is subject to the terms and Shopify’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement (linked below). Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- We use Google Analytics to monitor certain activity on our website. Information about how Google uses information from sites or apps that use its services is available here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You can prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics by utilizing the Google ad-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
VII. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have additional privacy rights. For a complete discussion of such rights, please see our California Rights and Disclosures.
VIII. CUSTOMERS OR USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you a resident of a jurisdiction located outside of the United States, please see our European Economic Area and other Non-U.S. Jurisdictions Disclosures.
IX. CONTACT US